- Bootstrapping fMRI data: dealing with misspecification
- Domain-general involvement of the posterior frontolateral cortex in time-based resource-sharing in working memory: an fMRI study
- Spontaneous activity in the waiting brain: a marker of impulsive choice in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder?
- Dysfunctional modulation of default mode network activity in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- What can atypical language hemispheric specialization tell us about cognitive functions?
- Observing accidental and intentional unusual actions is associated with
- Functional connectivity associated with hand shape generation: imitating novel hand postures and pantomiming tool grips challenge different nodes of a shared neural network
- Transcranial electric stimulation and neurocognitive training in clinically depressed patients: a pilot study of the effects on rumination
New human-specific brain landmark: the depth asymmetry of superior temporal sulcus
2015) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 112(4). p.1208-1213 Mark(
- Manipulating item proportion and deception reveals crucial dissociation between behavioral, autonomic and neural indices of concealed information