- Identifying key network characteristics for agricultural innovation: A multisectoral case study approach
- What is Urban Sprawl in Flanders?
- ‘Bushfalling’: the ambiguities of role identities experienced by self-sponsored Cameroonian students in Flanders (Belgium)
- 'The main losers of the land market?' Single women, spouses and widows and the transfer of real estate in Flanders, c. 1750-c.1850s
- Quantifying the uncertainty of a model-reconstructed soilscape for archaeological land evaluation
- A noble diet at the Hof van Leugenhaeghe (Steendorp, Belgium) : pig skulls as a fourteenth-fifteenth century delicacy?
- Psychometric properties of the Dutch version of the London Measure of Unplanned Pregnancy in women with pregnancies ending in birth
- ‘I thought of it at work, in Ostend’ : Urban Artisan labour and guild ideology in the Later Medieval Low Countries
- The absence of late Roman archaeology : identification issues in the Flemish archaeological record
The role of film production policy in stimulating a Flemish identity (1964–2002)
2017) Communications-European Journal of Communication Research . 42(1). p.89-98 Mark(