- Serratus anterior or pectoralis minor: which muscle has the upper hand during protraction exercises?
- Superficial and deep scapulothoracic muscle electromyographic activity during elevation exercises in the scapular plane
- Modifying the shoulder joint position during shrugging and retraction exercises alters the activation of the medial scapular muscles
- Kinetic chain influences on upper and lower trapezius muscle activation during eight variations of a scapular retraction exercise in overhead athletes
Evaluating serratus anterior muscle function in neck pain using muscle functional magnetic resonance imaging
2012) JOURNAL OF MANIPULATIVE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS. 35(8). p.629-635 Mark(
- Scapular-muscle performance: two training programs in adolescent swimmers
- Outpatient pelvic-floor therapy in girls with daytime incontinence and dysfunctional voiding