- Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?
- Effects of whole body vibration in patients with COPD
- Effect of tape on dynamic postural stability in subjects with chronic ankle instability
- Forearm deoxyhemoglobin and deoxymyoglobin (deoxy[Hb + Mb]) measured by near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) using a handgrip test in mitochondrial myopathy
- Interacting psychosocial and environmental correlates of leisure-time physical activity: a three-country study
- Should we pursue pulmonary vasodilation in patients with COPD?
- Chronic whiplash: evidence for altered central pain processing and treatment implications
Doubling of muscle carnosine concentration does not improve laboratory 1-hr cycling time trial performance
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SPORT NUTRITION AND EXERCISE METABOLISM. 24(3). p.315-324 Mark(
Associations of self-reported physical activity types and levels with quality of life, depression symptoms, and mortality in hemodialysis patients: the DOPPS
2014) CLINICAL JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF NEPHROLOGY. 9(10). p.1702-1712 Mark(
- Being healthy or looking good? The effectiveness of health versus appearance focused arguments in two-sided messages