- One person's reality is another person's illusion (Why don't people exercise, even a little?)
- Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?
- Effects of whole body vibration in patients with COPD
- Effect of tape on dynamic postural stability in subjects with chronic ankle instability
- Forearm deoxyhemoglobin and deoxymyoglobin (deoxy[Hb + Mb]) measured by near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) using a handgrip test in mitochondrial myopathy
- Should we pursue pulmonary vasodilation in patients with COPD?
- Chronic whiplash: evidence for altered central pain processing and treatment implications
- Interacting psychosocial and environmental correlates of leisure-time physical activity: a three-country study
Doubling of muscle carnosine concentration does not improve laboratory 1-hr cycling time trial performance
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SPORT NUTRITION AND EXERCISE METABOLISM. 24(3). p.315-324 Mark(
- Biceps femoris and semitendinosus: teammates or competitors?: new insights into hamstring injury mechanisms in male football players: a muscle functional MRI study