- Differential online exposure to extremist content and political violence: testing the relative strength of social learning and competing perspectives
- Non-invasive methodology for the identification of plastic pieces in museum environment - a novel approach
- Dimensions, concerns and effects of addressing uncivil behaviour through punitive law
Transatlantic multispecialty consensus on fundamental endovascular skills: results of a Delphi consensus study
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SURGERY. 51(1). p.141-149 Mark(
- Pesticide knowledge and practice among horticultural workers in the Lâm Đồng region, Vietnam: a case study of chrysanthemum and strawberries
- Participatory patterns in an international air quality monitoring initiative
- Biomonitoring of mycotoxin exposure through biomarker analysis: deoxynivalenol as a potential risk for the Belgian population?
- Risk of dietary exposure to aflatoxins and fumonisins in infants less than 6 months of age in Rombo, Northern Tanzania
- On-body calibration and measurements using a personal, distributed exposimeter for wireless fidelity
- Organ doses and radiation risk of computed tomographic coronary angiography in a clinical patient population: how do low-dose acquisition modes compare?