Combined linkage and association mapping reveals CYCD5;1 as a quantitative trait gene for endoreduplication in Arabidopsis
2012) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 109(12). p.4678-4683 Mark(
- Atypical E2F activity coordinates PHR1 photolyase gene transcription with endoreduplication onset
- SIAMESE, a plant-specific cell cycle regulator, controls endoreplication onset in Arabidopsis thaliana
- Genome-wide analysis of gene expression profiles associated with cell cycle transitions in growing organs of Arabidopsis
- The plant-specific cyclin-dependent kinase CDKB1;1 and transcription factor E2Fa-DPa control the balance of mitotically dividing and endoreduplicating cells in Arabidopsis
- Variation in growth rate between Arabidopsis ecotypes is correlated with cell division and A-type cyclin-dependent kinase activity.