- The role of the anaphase-promoting complex/cyclosome in plant growth
- Nematode-induced endoreduplication in plant host cells: why and how?
- DELLA signaling mediates stress-induced cell differentiation in Arabidopsis leaves through modulation of anaphase-promoting complex/cyclosome activity
Combined linkage and association mapping reveals CYCD5;1 as a quantitative trait gene for endoreduplication in Arabidopsis
2012) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 109(12). p.4678-4683 Mark(
- The anaphase-promoting complex/cyclosome in control of plant development
- Arabidopsis ULTRAVIOLET-B-INSENSITIVE4 maintains cell division activity by temporal inhibition of the anaphase-promoting complex/cyclosome
- The APC/C subunit 10 plays an essential role in cell proliferation during leaf development