- Competition for talent: country and organizational-level effects in the internationalization of European higher education institutions
- Labour market discrimination against former juvenile delinquents: evidence from a field experiment
- Better sexy than flexy? A lab experiment assessing the impact of perceived attractiveness and personality traits on hiring decisions
- The cross-country determinants of potential and actual migration
- Do stock markets discipline US bank holding companies: just monitoring, or also influencing?
- The impact of military work experience on later hiring chances in the civilian labour market: evidence from a field experiment
Scarring effects of remaining unemployed for long-term unemployed school-leavers
2013) JOURNAL OF THE ROYAL STATISTICAL SOCIETY SERIES A-STATISTICS IN SOCIETY. 176(4). p.951-980 Mark(
- Overeducation at the start of the career: stepping stone or trap?
- A critical note on empirical comprehensive income research
- The measurement and determinants of skill acquisition in young workers' first job