- Six-week treatment of axial spondyloarthritis patients with an optimal dose of nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs: early response to treatment in signal intensity on magnetic resonance imaging of the sacroiliac joints
- Muscle carnosine is associated with cardiometabolic risk factors in humans
- Are the antimicrobial properties of macrolides required for their therapeutic efficacy in chronic neutrophilic airway diseases?
- Randomized controlled trial of adalimumab in patients with nonpsoriatic peripheral spondyloarthritis
- Update on rupatadine in the management of allergic disorders
- Is there still hope for single therapies: how do we set up experimental systems to efficiently test combination therapies?
A 7-year randomized, placebo-controlled trial assessing the long-term efficacy and safety of bazedoxifene in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis: effects on bone density and fracture
2015) MENOPAUSE-THE JOURNAL OF THE NORTH AMERICAN MENOPAUSE SOCIETY. 22(8). p.806-813 Mark(
- Chondrogenic priming at reduced cell density enhances cartilage adhesion of equine allogeneic MSCs: a loading sensitive phenomenon in an organ culture study with 180 explants
- The impact of accelerated HF-rTMS on the subgenual anterior cingulate cortex in refractory unipolar major depression: insights from 18FDG PET brain imaging
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of the oral disintegrating tablet of desmopressin in adults with nocturnal polyuria: a pilot study