- Living labs as quasi-experiments: results from the Flemish LeYLab
- Opportunities for domesticating the African baobab (Adansonia digitata L.): multi-trait fruit selection
Measuring foreignization in literary translation: an attempt to operationalize the concept of foreignization
2012) Domestication and foreignization in translation studies. In TRANSUD (FRANKFURT) 46. p.139-157 Mark(
- Meerdere schermen in de huiskamer: een onderzoek naar simultaan mediagebruik
- Sustainable harvest methods for medicinal bark from trees (a research and development case study from Benin)
- Uses and management of black plum (Vitex doniana Sweet) in Southern Benin
- The triple articulation of media technologies in teenage media consumption
- Beyond vegetative propagation of indigenous fruit trees: case of Dacryodes edulis (G. Don) H. J. Lam and Allanblackia floribunda Oliv.
- Do propagation methods affect the fine root architecture of Africa plum (Dacryodes edulis)?
- Phylogeography and virulence structure of the powdery mildew population on its 'new' host triticale