- Lost in the chaos: Flawed literature should not generate new disorders
- How can we conceptualize behavioural addiction without pathologizing common behaviours?
- Impact of diversity of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae strains on lung lesions in slaughter pigs
A Belgian survey on the diagnosis of asthma-COPD overlap syndrome
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 12. p.601-613 Mark(
- Five-year survival after endosonography vs mediastinoscopy for mediastinal nodal staging of lung cancer
- Convolutional neural network based fault detection for rotating machinery
- DSM-IV versus DSM-5: do the new criteria for gender dysphoria lead to different diagnostic outcomes?
- Diagnoses als mogelijke decompenserende factor
- The genetic basis of undiagnosed muscular dystrophies and myopathies: results from 504 patients
- Late presentation to HIV testing is overestimated when based on the consensus definition