- Lost in the chaos: Flawed literature should not generate new disorders
- Impact of diversity of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae strains on lung lesions in slaughter pigs
- How can we conceptualize behavioural addiction without pathologizing common behaviours?
A Belgian survey on the diagnosis of asthma-COPD overlap syndrome
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 12. p.601-613 Mark(
- Five-year survival after endosonography vs mediastinoscopy for mediastinal nodal staging of lung cancer
- DSM-IV versus DSM-5: do the new criteria for gender dysphoria lead to different diagnostic outcomes?
- Convolutional neural network based fault detection for rotating machinery
- Serological evidence of type 2 (North American genotype) porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus in Nepal
- A rapid test( STic Expert®) for the diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia
- Late presentation to HIV testing is overestimated when based on the consensus definition