- First-principles study of antisite defect configurations in ZnGa2O4:Cr persistent phosphors
- Is the error on first-principles volume predictions absolute or relative?
The effect of hydrogen bond strength on emission properties in 2-(2'-hydroxyphenyl)imidazo[1,2-a]pyridines
2016) JOURNAL OF PHOTOCHEMISTRY AND PHOTOBIOLOGY A-CHEMISTRY. 314. p.198-213 Mark(
- Ligand addition energies and the stoichiometry of colloidal nanocrystals
- Stereochemistry of the brivaracetam diastereoisomers
- Understanding intrinsic light absorption properties of UiO-66 frameworks: a combined theoretical and experimental study
- Energy level modeling of lanthanide materials: review and uncertainty analysis
- Ab initio investigation of surface chemistry of alumina ALD on hydroxylated γ-alumina surface
- Convergence of atomic charges with the size of the enzymatic environment
- Advances in theory and their application within the field of zeolite chemistry
- Interaction of hydrogen with dislocations in tungsten: an atomistic study
- Origin of the formation of Nanoislands on cobalt catalysts during Fischer−Tropsch synthesis
- Can the electronegativity equalization method predict spectroscopic properties?
- Reaction path analysis for 1-butanol dehydration in H-ZSM-5 zeolite: ab initio and microkinetic modeling
- Exchange-correlation energy from pairing matrix fluctuation and the particle-particle random phase approximation