- First-principles study of antisite defect configurations in ZnGa2O4:Cr persistent phosphors
- eReaxFF: a pseudoclassical treatment of explicit electrons within reactive force field simulations
- Is the error on first-principles volume predictions absolute or relative?
- Suppression of the aromatic cycle in methanol-to-olefins reaction over ZSM-5 by post-synthetic modification using calcium
- Stereochemistry of the brivaracetam diastereoisomers
The effect of hydrogen bond strength on emission properties in 2-(2'-hydroxyphenyl)imidazo[1,2-a]pyridines
2016) JOURNAL OF PHOTOCHEMISTRY AND PHOTOBIOLOGY A-CHEMISTRY. 314. p.198-213 Mark(
- The local response of global descriptors
- Energy level modeling of lanthanide materials: review and uncertainty analysis
- Understanding intrinsic light absorption properties of UiO-66 frameworks: a combined theoretical and experimental study
- Interaction of hydrogen with dislocations in tungsten: an atomistic study
- Convergence of atomic charges with the size of the enzymatic environment
- Advances in theory and their application within the field of zeolite chemistry
- EMR Study and DFT-assisted identification of transient radicals in X‑irradiated crystalline sucrose
- Can the electronegativity equalization method predict spectroscopic properties?
- Exchange-correlation energy from pairing matrix fluctuation and the particle-particle random phase approximation