Patient-specific assessment of dysmorphism of the femoral head-neck junction : a statistical shape model approach
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MEDICAL ROBOTICS AND COMPUTER ASSISTED SURGERY. 12(4). p.765-772 Mark(
- Effects of total knee arthroplasty on ankle alignment in patients with varus gonarthrosis : do we sacrifice ankle to the knee?
- Current opinions about coronal plane alignment in total knee arthroplasty: a survey article
- Constitutional varus does not affect joint line orientation in the coronal plane
- Range of motion in femoroacetabular impingement
- The Chitranjan Ranawat award: is neutral mechanical alignment normal for all patients?: the concept of constitutional varus
- Can we predict the natural course of femoroacetabular impingement?
- Flexion contracture in total knee arthroplasty