- Probabilistic Markov model estimating cost effectiveness of methylphenidate osmotic-release oral system versus immediate-release methylphenidate in children and adolescents: which information is needed?
- Periodic limb movements during sleep are associated with a lower quality of life in children with monosymptomatic nocturnal enuresis
- Neuropsychological functioning related to specific characteristics of nocturnal enuresis
Angiogenic, neurotrophic, and inflammatory system SNPs moderate the association between birth weight and ADHD symptom severity
2014) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL GENETICS PART B-NEUROPSYCHIATRIC GENETICS. 165(8). p.691-704 Mark(
- Research review: the role of diet in the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder - an appraisal of the evidence on efficacy and recommendations on the design of future studies
- Temporal discounting of monetary rewards in children and adolescents with ADHD and autism spectrum disorders
- Cortical thickness correlates with impulsiveness in healthy adults
- A meta-analytic study of event rate effects on go/no-go persormance in attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- The hierarchical factor model of ADHD: invariant across age and national groupings?
- Brain activation to cues predicting inescapable delay in adolescent Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: an fMRI pilot study