- Probabilistic Markov model estimating cost effectiveness of methylphenidate osmotic-release oral system versus immediate-release methylphenidate in children and adolescents: which information is needed?
- Neuropsychological functioning related to specific characteristics of nocturnal enuresis
- Periodic limb movements during sleep are associated with a lower quality of life in children with monosymptomatic nocturnal enuresis
- Challenging factors for enuresis treatment: psychological problems and non-adherence
Angiogenic, neurotrophic, and inflammatory system SNPs moderate the association between birth weight and ADHD symptom severity
2014) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL GENETICS PART B-NEUROPSYCHIATRIC GENETICS. 165(8). p.691-704 Mark(
- Research review: the role of diet in the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder - an appraisal of the evidence on efficacy and recommendations on the design of future studies
- Temporal discounting of monetary rewards in children and adolescents with ADHD and autism spectrum disorders
- Cortical thickness correlates with impulsiveness in healthy adults
- A meta-analytic study of event rate effects on go/no-go persormance in attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- The hierarchical factor model of ADHD: invariant across age and national groupings?