- Economic impact of enoxaparin after acute ischemic stroke based on PREVAIL
- Economic implications of three strategies for the control of taeniasis
- Is the emotional modulation of the attentional blink driven by response bias?
- Coupling a hydrological water quality model and an economic optimization model to set up a cost-effective emission reduction scenario for nitrogen
- The use of economic valuation to create public support for green infrastructure investments in urban areas
- Persisting activation in voluntary task switching: it all depends on the instructions
Measuring social structure in a rural context Applying the SOCPO scheme to Scania, Sweden (17(th)-20(th) century)
2010) BELGISCH TIJDSCHRIFT VOOR NIEUWSTE GESCHIEDENIS-REVUE BELGE D HISTOIRE CONTEMPORAINE. 40(1-2). p.249-293 Mark(
- Brief reports: are voluntary switches corrected repetitions?
- The costs of treating terminal patients
- Voluntary task switching under load: contribution of top-down and bottom-up factors in goal-directed behavior