- Cue-switch effects do not rely on the same neural systems as task-switch effects
- The attentional blink is diminished for targets that form coherent semantic categories
- Economic impact of enoxaparin after acute ischemic stroke based on PREVAIL
- Economic implications of three strategies for the control of taeniasis
- Coupling a hydrological water quality model and an economic optimization model to set up a cost-effective emission reduction scenario for nitrogen
- The use of economic valuation to create public support for green infrastructure investments in urban areas
- Is the emotional modulation of the attentional blink driven by response bias?
- Persisting activation in voluntary task switching: it all depends on the instructions
Measuring social structure in a rural context Applying the SOCPO scheme to Scania, Sweden (17(th)-20(th) century)
2010) BELGISCH TIJDSCHRIFT VOOR NIEUWSTE GESCHIEDENIS-REVUE BELGE D HISTOIRE CONTEMPORAINE. 40(1-2). p.249-293 Mark(
- Brief reports: are voluntary switches corrected repetitions?