- Boosting apoptotic cell clearance by colonic epithelial cells attenuates inflammation in vivo
- Validated high resolution mass spectrometry-based approach for metabolomic fingerprinting of the human gut phenotype
- Generation and characterization of small single domain antibodies inhibiting human tumor necrosis factor receptor 1
- TNFR1-induced lethal inflammation is mediated by goblet and Paneth cell dysfunction
- Faecal leukocyte esterase activity is an alternative biomarker in inflammatory bowel disease
- Altered expression of caspases-4 and -5 during inflammatory bowel disease and colorectal cancer: diagnostic and therapeutic potential
Structural and adhesive properties of the long polar fimbriae protein LpfD from adherent-invasive Escherichia coli
2015) ACTA CRYSTALLOGRAPHICA SECTION D-BIOLOGICAL CRYSTALLOGRAPHY. 71(8). p.1615-1626 Mark(
- Proteolysis is a confounding factor in the interpretation of faecal calprotectin
- New immune cells in spondyloarthritis: key players or innocent bystanders?
- Gut inflammation in SpA: flagellin joins the dance?