- More topics from the tropics : additional thoughts to Mammides et al.
- Experimental Preservation
- ‘New wilderness’ requires algorithmic transparency : a response to Cantrell et al.
- Transition from forest-based to cereal-based agricultural systems : a review of the drivers of land use change and degradation in Southwest Ethiopia
Assessment of socio-economic configuration of value chains : a proposed analysis framework to facilitate integration of small rural producers with global agribusiness
2017) INTERNATIONAL FOOD AND AGRIBUSINESS MANAGEMENT REVIEW. 20(1). p.25-43 Mark(
- Comprehensive assessment of soil erosion risk for better land use planning in river basins : case study of the Upper Blue Nile River
- The resilience of Ethiopian church forests : interpreting aerial photographs, 1938–2015
- Everard ’t Serclaes ontvangt bijgelovigen opnieuw
- Landscape identity: implications for policy making
- A century of temporal stability of genetic diversity in wild bumblebees