- Landscape identity: implications for policy making
- How natural forest conversion affects insect biodiversity in the Peruvian Amazon: can agroforestry help?
- Land use and cover dynamics since 1964 in the Afro-Alpine vegetation belt: Lib Amba mountain in North Ethiopia
- Different farming styles behind the homogenous soy production in southern Brazil
- Towards market- or command-based governance?: the evolution of payments for environmental service schemes in Andean and Mesoamerican countries
- X-ray computed microtomography to study autogenous healing of cementitious materials promoted by superabsorbent polymers
Allocation of degraded hillsides to landless farmers and improved livelihoods in Tigray, Ethiopia
2016) NORSK GEOGRAFISK TIDSSKRIFT-NORWEGIAN JOURNAL OF GEOGRAPHY. 70(1). p.1-12 Mark(
- The role of science in contemporary art conservation: a study into the conservation and presentation of food-based art
- Microsatellite analysis of museum specimens reveals historical differences in genetic diversity between declining and more stable Bombus species
- Conflict in protected areas: who says co-management does not work?