- More topics from the tropics : additional thoughts to Mammides et al.
- Experimental Preservation
- Using decision analysis to support proactive management of emerging infectious wildlife diseases
- ‘New wilderness’ requires algorithmic transparency : a response to Cantrell et al.
- Cross-realm assessment of climate change impacts on species’ abundance trends
- Reproductive performance parameters in a large population of game-ranched white rhinoceroses (Ceratotherium simum simum)
- Transition from forest-based to cereal-based agricultural systems : a review of the drivers of land use change and degradation in Southwest Ethiopia
Assessment of socio-economic configuration of value chains : a proposed analysis framework to facilitate integration of small rural producers with global agribusiness
2017) INTERNATIONAL FOOD AND AGRIBUSINESS MANAGEMENT REVIEW. 20(1). p.25-43 Mark(
- Comprehensive assessment of soil erosion risk for better land use planning in river basins : case study of the Upper Blue Nile River
- Geographical determinants of inorganic fertiliser sales and of resale prices in north Ethiopia