Exploring participation in a sustainable farming initiative with self-determination theory
2018) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF AGRICULTURAL SUSTAINABILITY. 16(1). p.106-123 Mark(
- Applying a biodeposition layer to increase the bond of a repair mortar on a mortar substrate
- Promoting biodiversity values of small forest patches in agricultural landscapes : ecological drivers and social demand
- More topics from the tropics : additional thoughts to Mammides et al.
- Experimental Preservation
- Using decision analysis to support proactive management of emerging infectious wildlife diseases
- ‘New wilderness’ requires algorithmic transparency : a response to Cantrell et al.
- Cross-realm assessment of climate change impacts on species’ abundance trends
- A mixed-methods study of former child soldiers transition trajectories from military to civilian life
- Reproductive performance parameters in a large population of game-ranched white rhinoceroses (Ceratotherium simum simum)