- Channels in the mirror: an alignable model for assessing customer satisfaction in concurrent channel systems
- Motzkin paths, Motzkin polynomials and recurrence relations
- Sap flow as a key trait in the understanding of plant hydraulic functioning
- Maternal Deworming Research Study (MADRES) protocol: a double-blind, placebo-controlled randomised trial to determine the effectiveness of deworming in the immediate postpartum period
- Did the economic impact of a Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base (CCCTB) affect the voting behaviour of the members of the European Parliament?
- Environmental assessment of digestate treatment technologies using LCA methodology
- Sexual and gender-based violence in the European asylum and reception sector: a perpetuum mobile?
- Experimental evolution reveals high insecticide tolerance in Daphnia inhabiting farmland ponds
- When idols look into the future: fair treatment modulates the affective forecasting error in talent show candidates
In double trouble for eating pathology? An experimental study on the combined role of perfectionism and body dissatisfaction
2015) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 47. p.77-83 Mark(