- Motzkin paths, Motzkin polynomials and recurrence relations
- Sap flow as a key trait in the understanding of plant hydraulic functioning
In double trouble for eating pathology? An experimental study on the combined role of perfectionism and body dissatisfaction
2015) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 47. p.77-83 Mark(
- Experimental evolution reveals high insecticide tolerance in Daphnia inhabiting farmland ponds
- Sexual and gender-based violence in the European asylum and reception sector: a perpetuum mobile?
- When idols look into the future: fair treatment modulates the affective forecasting error in talent show candidates
- Did the economic impact of a Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base (CCCTB) affect the voting behaviour of the members of the European Parliament?
- Toward a culturally sensitive conceptualization of resilience: participatory research with war-affected communities in northern Uganda
- Prevalence of undernutrition and associated factors among children aged between six to fifty nine months in Bule Hora district, South Ethiopia
- Drinking motives mediate cultural differences but not gender differences in adolescent alcohol use