- Motzkin paths, Motzkin polynomials and recurrence relations
- When idols look into the future: fair treatment modulates the affective forecasting error in talent show candidates
In double trouble for eating pathology? An experimental study on the combined role of perfectionism and body dissatisfaction
2015) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 47. p.77-83 Mark(
- Prevalence of undernutrition and associated factors among children aged between six to fifty nine months in Bule Hora district, South Ethiopia
- Stressor-induced biodiversity gradients: revisiting biodiversity–ecosystem functioning relationships
- Teachers' organizational commitment: examining the mediating effects of distributed leadership
- Competing goals attenuate avoidance behavior in the context of pain
- Divorce and the multidimensionality of men and women's mental health: the role of social-relational and socio-economic conditions
- Customer intentions to invoke service guarantees: does excellence in service recovery, type of guarantee, and cultural orientation matter?
- Adolescent alcohol use: a reflection of national drinking patterns and policy?