- Adaptive radiotherapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer : dosimetric gain and treatment outcome prediction
- Adaptive radiotherapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer, can we predict when and for whom?
- Uncertainty in 3D gel dosimetry
- Impact of changing rectal dose volume parameters over time on late rectal and urinary toxicity after high-dose intensity-modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer : a 10-years single centre experience
- Rectal toxicity after intensity modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer: which rectal dose volume constraints should we use?
- How to scan polymer gels with MRI?
- On the validity of 3D polymer gel dosimetry, I: reproducibility study
- A comparison of the acute toxicity profile between two-dimensional and three-dimensional image-guided radiotherapy for postoperative prostate cancer
Analysis of prostate bed motion using daily cone-beam computed tomography during postprostatectomy radiotherapy
2011) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 79(1). p.188-194 Mark(
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for recurrent and second primary head and neck cancer in previously irradiated territory