- The importance of biological interactions for the vertical distribution of nematodes in a temperate ultra-dissipitave sandy beach
Niche theory and competitive interactions in an amphibious plant community of West-European softwater lakes
2012) PhD theses of the Research Institute for Nature and Forest. INBO.T.2012.1. Mark(
- Effects of social context and predictive relevance on action outcome monitoring
- Soil conditions in natural, declining and restored heathlands influence plant-pollinator interactions of Calluna vulgaris
- Student recruitment at international branch campuses: can they compete in the global market?
- Is the emotional modulation of the attentional blink driven by response bias?
- More than biofuel?: Jatropha curcas root system symmetry and potential for soil erosion control
- Market imperfections and firm-sponsored training
- Drivers of inequalities in Higher Education and the unexpected consequences of equality policies
- Importance of autonomous selfing is inversely related to population size and pollinator availability in a monocarpic plant