- Clinical characteristics and short-term outcome of patients admitted with heart failure in Belgium: results from the BIO-HF registry
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia in children with Down syndrome: a retrospective analysis from the Ponte di Legno study group
- The use of antidepressants in patients with advanced cancer: results from an international multicentre study
- The influence of sex hormones on seizures in dogs and humans
- Patients with psychogenic non-epileptic seizures referred to a tertiary epilepsy centre: patient characteristics in relation to diagnostic delay
Dialysis and renal transplantation in HIV-infected patients: a European survey
2010) JAIDS-JOURNAL OF ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROMES. 55(5). p.582-589 Mark(
A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha Blockade in Severe Persistent Asthma
2009) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 179(7). p.549-558 Mark(
- Irbesartan in patients with heart failure and preserved ejection fraction
- Familial and sporadic inflammatory bowel disease: different entities?
- Improved survival for acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in infancy: the experience of EORTC-childhood Leukemia Cooperative Group.