- The future of field trials in Europe: establishing a network beyond boundaries
- Lack of GLYCOLATE OXIDASE1, but not GLYCOLATE OXIDASE2, attenuates the photorespiratory phenotype of CATALASE2-deficient Arabidopsis
4D coastal flood analysis and visualisation for urban areas
2016) 6th International Conference on Cartography and GIS. 2. p.789-797 Mark(
- Acido- and neutrophilic temperate forest plants display distinct shifts in ecological pH niche across north-western Europe
- Cattle and nematodes under global chance: transmission models as an ally
- World Health Organization estimates of the relative contributions of food to the burden of disease due to selected foodborne hazards : a structured expert elicitation
- An increased prevalence of self-reported allergic rhinitis in major Chinese cities from 2005 to 2011
- Four perspectives of sustainability applied to the local food strategy of Ghent (Belgium) : need for a cycle of democratic participation?
- Farmers' adaptation to groundwater shortage in the dry areas : improving appropriation or enhancing accommodation?
- Increased temperatures negatively affect Juniperus communis seeds: evidence from transplant experiments along a latitudinal gradient