- Is the cognitive triad a clear marker of depressive symptoms in youngsters?
- Considering advertising literacy from a methodological point of view: past practices and future recommendations
- How advertising literacy training affect children’s responses to television commercials versus advergames
Nasalance and nasality in children with cochlear implants and children with hearing aids
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY. 79(4). p.541-545 Mark(
- Speech characteristics in early implanted children compared to hearing aid users
- Regulating advertising aimed at children in the digital era: too little, too late or too much, too soon?
- Management of hypertension in children and adolescents
- Grade of hypospadias is the only factor predicting for re-intervention after primary hypospadias repair: a multivariate analysis from a cohort of 474 patients
- Disclosing brand placement to young children
- Children's processing of new advertising formats: how to improve children's dispositional and situational advertising literacy?