- Improvement of attenuation correction in time-of-flight PET/MR imaging with a positron-emitting source
- The acute hospital setting as a place of death and final care: a qualitative study on perspectives of family physicians, nurses and family carers
- A critical assessment of groundwater governance in Tunisia
- E-typing for nematodes: an assessment of type specimen use by nematode taxonomists with a summary of types deposited in the Smithsonian nematode collection
- La viande du futur sera-t-elle produite in vitro?
- Sealed ultra low-k organosilica films with improved electrical, mechanical and chemical properties
Early childhood education and care as a space for social support in urban contexts of diversity
2013) EUROPEAN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION RESEARCH JOURNAL. 21(3). p.407-419 Mark(
- Challenges faced by former child soldiers in the aftermath of war in Uganda
- Analysis to support allergen risk management: which way to go?
- Predicting customer profitability during acquisition: finding the optimal combination of data source and data mining technique