- Biological 18[F]-FDG-PET image-guided dose painting by numbers for painful uncomplicated bone metastases: a 3-arm randomized phase II trial
- EGFR, HER-2 and KRAS in canine gastric epithelial tumors: a potential human model?
- Robust selection of cancer survival signatures from high-throughput genomic data using two-fold subsampling
- Emerging evidence for CHFR as a cancer biomarker: from tumor biology to precision medicine
- Imaging requirements for personalized medicine: the oncologists point of view
- How are patient populations characterized in studies investigating depression in advanced cancer?: results from a systematic literature review
- Prevalence of symptoms in older cancer patients receiving palliative care: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Regulatory networks defining EMT during cancer initiation and progression
- The CpG island methylator phenotype: what's in a name?
Predictive and prognostic value of metabolic tumour volume and total lesion glycolysis in solid tumours
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 40(2). p.290-301 Mark(