- Imageries of family and nation: a comparative analysis of transnational adoption and care for unaccompanied minors in Belgium
- Reconfiguring patterns of power: an ethnography on the functioning of nursing credentials in Chile
Treating acute kidney injury one less weapon in the armamentarium?
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 193(3). p.232-233 Mark(
- Engaging with community-based public and private mid-level providers for promoting the use of modern contraceptive methods in rural Pakistan: results from two innovative birth spacing interventions
- Clinical inertia in general practice, a matter of debate: a qualitative study with 114 general practitioners in Belgium
- Women's health priorities and interventions
- Setting priorities for optimizing vascular access decision making: an international survey of patients and clinicians
- Mandatory consultation for palliative sedation?: reflections on Koper et al.
- Stroke and systemic embolism prevention in patients with atrial fibrillation in Belgium: comparative cost effectiveness of new oral anticoagulants and warfarin
- The Belgian, French and Dutch midwife on trial: a critical case study