- Caringscapes and belonging: an intersectional analysis of care relationships of unaccompanied minors in Belgium
- Balancing equity and advancement : the role of health technology assessment in radiotherapy resource allocation
- PROTECT-trial : a multicentre prospective pragmatic RCT and health economic analysis of the effect of tailored repositioning to prevent pressure ulcers : study protocol
- Effectiveness of respite care in supporting informal caregivers of persons with dementia: a systematic review.
- Late presentation to HIV testing is overestimated when based on the consensus definition
- Imageries of family and nation: a comparative analysis of transnational adoption and care for unaccompanied minors in Belgium
- Complementarities Between Stakeholder Management and Participative Management: Evidence from the Youth Care Sector
- Voluntarism and citizenship: a response to Lena Dominelli
- Reconfiguring patterns of power: an ethnography on the functioning of nursing credentials in Chile
Treating acute kidney injury one less weapon in the armamentarium?
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 193(3). p.232-233 Mark(