- Caringscapes and belonging: an intersectional analysis of care relationships of unaccompanied minors in Belgium
- Effectiveness of respite care in supporting informal caregivers of persons with dementia: a systematic review.
- Late presentation to HIV testing is overestimated when based on the consensus definition
- Complementarities Between Stakeholder Management and Participative Management: Evidence from the Youth Care Sector
- Imageries of family and nation: a comparative analysis of transnational adoption and care for unaccompanied minors in Belgium
- Cost-benefit assessment of using electronic health records data for clinical research versus current practices: Contribution of the Electronic Health Records for Clinical Research (EHR4CR) European Project
- Reconfiguring patterns of power: an ethnography on the functioning of nursing credentials in Chile
Treating acute kidney injury one less weapon in the armamentarium?
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 193(3). p.232-233 Mark(
- Voluntarism and citizenship: a response to Lena Dominelli
- Optimizing diabetes control in people with Type 2 diabetes through nurse-led telecoaching