- Caringscapes and belonging: an intersectional analysis of care relationships of unaccompanied minors in Belgium
- Effectiveness of respite care in supporting informal caregivers of persons with dementia: a systematic review.
- Late presentation to HIV testing is overestimated when based on the consensus definition
- Complementarities Between Stakeholder Management and Participative Management: Evidence from the Youth Care Sector
- Imageries of family and nation: a comparative analysis of transnational adoption and care for unaccompanied minors in Belgium
- Reconfiguring patterns of power: an ethnography on the functioning of nursing credentials in Chile
- Voluntarism and citizenship: a response to Lena Dominelli
Treating acute kidney injury one less weapon in the armamentarium?
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 193(3). p.232-233 Mark(
- Early detection of communication delays with the PEDS tools in at-risk South African infants
- The development and psychometric validation of the self-efficacy and performance in self-management support (SEPSS) instrument