- Prospective non-interventional multicentre observational trial of first-line anti-cancer treatment in patients with metastatic renal cell cancer in Belgium
- EGFR, HER-2 and KRAS in canine gastric epithelial tumors: a potential human model?
- Pathogenesis and treatment of canine thyroid tumors
- Agreement of Gleason score on prostate biopsy and radical prostatectomy specimen: is there improvement with increased number of biopsy cylinders and the 2005 revised Gleason scoring?
- Interobserver variability of the International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics staging in cervical cancer
- MYCN and HDAC2 cooperate to repress miR-183 signaling in neuroblastoma
- Completion surgery after intensity-modulated arc therapy in the treatment of locally advanced cervical cancer feasibility, surgical outcome, and oncologic results
- Cisplatin-modified de Gramont in second-line therapy for pancreatic adenocarcinoma
- DNA methylation silences miR-132 in prostate cancer
Standardized added metabolic activity (SAM) IN 18F-FDG PET assessment of treatment response in colorectal liver metastases
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 40(8). p.1214-1222 Mark(