- Nanoparticle design to induce tumor immunity and challenge the suppressive tumor microenvironment
- Further studies on anti-invasive chemotypes: an excursion from chalcones to curcuminoids
- ZEB2 drives immature T-cell lymphoblastic leukaemia development via enhanced tumour-initiating potential and IL-7 receptor signalling
- The H3K27me3 demethylase UTX is a gender-specific tumor suppressor in T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Coating nanocarriers with hyaluronic acid facilitates intravitreal drug delivery for retinal gene therapy
- The ReNAissanCe of mRNA-based cancer therapy
Internal exposure to organochlorine pollutants and cadmium and self-reported health status: a prospective study
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYGIENE AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 218(2). p.232-245 Mark(
- Quorum sensing peptides: missing link between microbiome and health?
- How does the human microbiome affect cancer outcome?
- Exploration of quorum sensing peptides: the missing link between microbiome and cancer outcome?