- Intertidal nematode communities in the Mekong estuaries of Vietnam and their potential for biomonitoring
- A semi-automated FISH-based micronucleus-centromere assay for biomonitoring of hospital workers exposed to low doses of ionizing radiation
- Is the meiofauna a good indicator for climate change and anthropogenic impacts?
- Determinants of bisphenol A and phthalate metabolites in urine of Flemish adolescents
- Potential effects of the invasive 'killer shrimp' (Dikerogammarus villosus) on macroinvertebrate assemblages and biomonitoring indices
- Delivering on a promise: integrating species traits to transform descriptive community ecology into a predictive science
Traits-based approaches in bioassessment and ecological risk assessment: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
2011) INTEGRATED ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT. 7(2). p.198-208 Mark(
- Quantification of PCDD/Fs and dioxin-like PCBs in small amounts of human serum using the sensitive H1L7.5c1 mouse hepatoma cell line: optimization and analysis of human serum samples from adolescents of the Flemish human biomonitoring program FLEHS II
Internal exposure to pollutants and sexual maturation in Flemish adolescents
2011) JOURNAL OF EXPOSURE SCIENCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL EPIDEMIOLOGY. 21(3). p.224-233 Mark(
- Assessing urban habitat quality based on specific leaf area and stomatal characteristics of Plantago lanceolata L.