Androgen-sensitive hypertension associated with soluble guanylate cyclase-α₁ deficiency is mediated by 20-HETE
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-HEART AND CIRCULATORY PHYSIOLOGY. 310(11). p.H1790-H1800 Mark(
- Morphometric properties of the thoracic aorta of warmblood and Friesian horses with and without aortic rupture
- Lower urinary tract symptoms and metabolic disorders: ICI-RS 2014
- Control of hypertension: is the goal reached?
- Abnormal aortic arch morphology in Turner syndrome patients is a risk factor for hypertension
- Cardiorespiratory information dynamics during mental arithmetic and sustained attention
Internal exposure to organochlorine pollutants and cadmium and self-reported health status: a prospective study
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYGIENE AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 218(2). p.232-245 Mark(
- Cerebral oximetry: the standard monitor of the future?
- Exploring nocturia: gender, age, and causes
- Baseline hydration status in incident peritoneal dialysis patients: the initiative of patient outcomes in dialysis (IPOD-PD study)