- Morphometric properties of the thoracic aorta of warmblood and Friesian horses with and without aortic rupture
- Control of hypertension: is the goal reached?
- Cerebral oximetry: the standard monitor of the future?
Internal exposure to organochlorine pollutants and cadmium and self-reported health status: a prospective study
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYGIENE AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 218(2). p.232-245 Mark(
- Cardiorespiratory information dynamics during mental arithmetic and sustained attention
- Abnormal aortic arch morphology in Turner syndrome patients is a risk factor for hypertension
- Exploring nocturia: gender, age, and causes
- Baseline hydration status in incident peritoneal dialysis patients: the initiative of patient outcomes in dialysis (IPOD-PD study)
- Validation in a single-center cohort of existing predictive models for delayed graft function after kidney transplantation
- Triiodothyronine and free thyroxine levels are differentially associated with metabolic profile and adiposity-related cardiovascular risk markers in euthyroid middle-aged subjects