- Influence of physical fitness on cardio-metabolic risk factors in European children: the IDEFICS study
Androgen-sensitive hypertension associated with soluble guanylate cyclase-α₁ deficiency is mediated by 20-HETE
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-HEART AND CIRCULATORY PHYSIOLOGY. 310(11). p.H1790-H1800 Mark(
- Cardiovascular risk estimation in older persons: SCORE O.P.
- The patient with hypertension undergoing surgery
- Morphometric properties of the thoracic aorta of warmblood and Friesian horses with and without aortic rupture
- Lower urinary tract symptoms and metabolic disorders: ICI-RS 2014
- Lifestyle and risk factor management in people at high cardiovascular risk from Bulgaria, Croatia, Poland, Romania and the United Kingdom who participated in both the EUROASPIRE III and IV primary care surveys
- Misinterpretation of the determinants of elevated forward wave amplitude inflates the role of the proximal aorta
- Control of hypertension: is the goal reached?
- Cerebral oximetry: the standard monitor of the future?