- Influence of physical fitness on cardio-metabolic risk factors in European children: the IDEFICS study
Androgen-sensitive hypertension associated with soluble guanylate cyclase-α₁ deficiency is mediated by 20-HETE
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-HEART AND CIRCULATORY PHYSIOLOGY. 310(11). p.H1790-H1800 Mark(
- Lower urinary tract symptoms and metabolic disorders: ICI-RS 2014
- Morphometric properties of the thoracic aorta of warmblood and Friesian horses with and without aortic rupture
- The patient with hypertension undergoing surgery
- Misinterpretation of the determinants of elevated forward wave amplitude inflates the role of the proximal aorta
- Control of hypertension: is the goal reached?
- Cardiorespiratory information dynamics during mental arithmetic and sustained attention
Internal exposure to organochlorine pollutants and cadmium and self-reported health status: a prospective study
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYGIENE AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 218(2). p.232-245 Mark(
- Cerebral oximetry: the standard monitor of the future?