Ecology and evolution of the African Great Lakes and their faunas
2014) Annual Review of Ecology, Evolution, and Systematics. 45. p.519-545 Mark(
- A GIS approach towards estimating tourist's off-road use in a mountainous protected area of Northwest Yunnan, China
- Gender, biodiversity and climate change: some aspects of the legal and policy dimension
- Reappearance of old growth elements in lowland woodlands in northern Belgium: do the associated species follow?
- 'Smart regulation': can policy instrument design solve forest policy aims of expansion and sustainability in Flanders and the Netherlands?
- Coupling a hydrological water quality model and an economic optimization model to set up a cost-effective emission reduction scenario for nitrogen
- An institutional evaluation of sustainable forest management in Flanders
- Applying species distribution modelling for the conservation of the threatened saproxylic stag beetle (Lucanus cervus)