- Tracing the introduction history of the brown seaweed Dictyota cyanoloma (Phaeophyceae, Dictyotales) in Europe
- Latitudinal variation of life-history traits of an exotic and a native impatiens species in Europe
- Evaluation and comparison of data-driven and knowledge-supported Bayesian Belief Networks to assess the habitat suitability for alien macroinvertebrates
Analysis of environmental factors determining distribution pattern of Azolla filiculoides (Lam.) azollaceae in Anzali wetland, northern Iran
2014) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 79(1). p.199-205 Mark(
- Spatio-temporal variation in seed predation by a native weevil in the invasive Prunus serotina
- A review of some ecological factors affecting the growth of Azolla spp.
- Impact assessment of alien macroinvertebrates in Flanders (Belgium)
Modelling the distribution of the pan-continental invasive fish Pseudorasbora parva based on landscape features in the northern Kyushu Island, Japan
2013) AQUATIC CONSERVATION-MARINE AND FRESHWATER ECOSYSTEMS. 23(6). p.901-910 Mark(
- Data-driven habitat analysis of the Ponto-Caspian amphipod Dikerogammarus villosus in two invaded regions in Europe
- First occurrence of the Ponto-Caspian amphipod Echinogammarus trichiatus (Martynov, 1932) (Crustacea: Gammaridae) in Belgium.