Rail commuting to workplaces in Belgium: a multilevel approach
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORTATION. 6(2). p.67-87 Mark(
- Effects of traffic signal coordination on noise and air pollutant emissions
- Trends in atmospheric nitrogen and sulphur deposition in northern Belgium
- Invited commentary: G-Computation-lost in translation?
- The potential of biomonitoring of air quality using leaf characteristics of white willow (Salix alba L.)
- Air pollution impacts on forests in a changing climate
- Assessing urban habitat quality based on specific leaf area and stomatal characteristics of Plantago lanceolata L.
- Biomonitoring of urban habitat quality by anatomical and chemical leaf characteristics
- On the importance of incorporating forest edge deposition for evaluating exceedance of critical pollutant loads