- Radiographic differences between uneven feet in horses with foot lameness and admitted for MRI examination
- A horse's locomotor signature : COP path determined by the individual limb
- The influence of subthalamic nucleus stimulation on pragmatic language production in Parkinson’s disease
- Laterality and unilateral deafness : patients with congenital right ear deafness do not develop atypical language dominance
New human-specific brain landmark: the depth asymmetry of superior temporal sulcus
2015) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 112(4). p.1208-1213 Mark(
- Subthalamic nucleus stimulation and spontaneous language production in Parkinson's disease : a double laterality problem
- The late positive potential: a neural marker of the regulation of emotion-based approach-avoidance actions?
- Flexible modelling in statistics: past, present and future
- The anatomy of the clavicle: a three-dimensional cadaveric study
- Does high-quality corporate communication reduce insider trading profitability?