- Risk of a biased assessment of the evidence when limiting literature searches to the English language: macrolides in asthma as an illustrative example
- Airways resistance and specific conductance for the diagnosis of obstructive airways diseases
- Effectiveness of MP29-02 for the treatment of allergic rhinitis in real-life: results from a noninterventional study
- Association of mucosal organisms with patterns of inflammation in chronic rhinosinusitis
- MACVIA-ARIA Sentinel NetworK for allergic rhinitis (MASK-rhinitis): the new generation guideline implementation
- Phenotyping asthma, rhinitis and eczema in MeDALL population-based birth cohorts: an allergic comorbidity cluster
- Is there still hope for single therapies: how do we set up experimental systems to efficiently test combination therapies?
- Is immunoglobulin E to Staphylococcus aureus enterotoxins associated with asthma at 20 years?
- Are allergic multimorbidities and IgE polysensitization associated with the persistence or re-occurrence of foetal type 2 signalling?: the MeDALL hypothesis
Transforming growth factor-β superfamily in obstructive lung diseases: more suspects than TGF-β alone
2015) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 52(6). p.653-662 Mark(