- Candidate genetic modifiers for breast and ovarian cancer risk in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers
- Possible technical and biological explanations for the 'parental telomere length inheritance discrepancy' enigma
- Elucidating COPD pathogenesis by large-scale genetic analyses
- Participation in cardiac rehabilitation after hospitalisation for heart failure: a report from the BIO-HF registry
Protocadherin-1 binds to SMAD3 and suppresses TGF-β1-induced gene transcription
2015) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-LUNG CELLULAR AND MOLECULAR PHYSIOLOGY. 309(7). p.L725-L735 Mark(
- Introduction to the special issue on cognitive bias modification: taking a step back to move forward?
- Prevalence of pulmonary hypertension in the general population: the Rotterdam study
- Vergelijkende erfelijke en pathogenische kenmerken van hypertrofische cardiomyopathie bij de kat en de mens
- Health behaviours as a mechanism in the prospective relation between workplace reciprocity and absenteeism: a bridge too far?
- Relationships between global and domain-specific self-evaluations and types of offending in community boys and girls