- Noninvasive determination of local pulse wave velocity and wave intensity: changes with age and gender in the carotid and femoral arteries of healthy human
- The change in arterial stiffness over the cardiac cycle rather than diastolic stiffness is independently associated with left ventricular mass index in healthy middle-aged individuals
- How to treat arterial stiffness beyond blood pressure lowering?
- Markers of vascular disease in plasma from patients with chronic kidney disease identified by proteomic analysis
- The relation between hypomagnesaemia and vascular stiffness in renal transplant recipients
Arterial pulsatile hemodynamic load induced by isometric exercise strongly predicts left ventricular mass in hypertension
2010) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-HEART AND CIRCULATORY PHYSIOLOGY. 298(2). p.H320-H330 Mark(
- Determinants of pulse wave velocity in healthy people and in the presence of cardiovascular risk factors: 'establishing normal and reference values'
- Distance measurements for the assessment of carotid to femoral pulse wave velocity
Cardiovascular risk assessment through target organ damage: role of carotid to femoral pulse wave velocity
2008) CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL PHARMACOLOGY AND PHYSIOLOGY. 35(4). p.530-533 Mark(