- Public drunkenness as a nuisance in Ghent (Belgium) and Trento (Italy)
Gene-set and multivariate genome-wide association analysis of oppositional defiant behavior subtypes in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL GENETICS PART B-NEUROPSYCHIATRIC GENETICS. 171(5). p.573-588 Mark(
- Mapping the structural organization of the brain in conduct disorder : replication of findings in two independent samples
Reduced default mode connectivity in adolescents with conduct disorder
2016) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 55(9). p.800-808 Mark(
- Does comorbid anxiety counteract emotion recognition deficits in conduct disorder?
- The impact of attachment and depression symptoms on multiple risk behaviors in post-war adolescents in northern Uganda
- Parent training for preschool ADHD: a randomized controlled trial of specialized and generic programs
- Regulation of incivilities in the UK, Italy and Belgium: courts as potential safeguards against legislative vagueness and excessive use of penalising powers?
- Callous-unemotional traits in youth from a DSM-5 perspective
Angiogenic, neurotrophic, and inflammatory system SNPs moderate the association between birth weight and ADHD symptom severity
2014) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL GENETICS PART B-NEUROPSYCHIATRIC GENETICS. 165(8). p.691-704 Mark(