- Assistance in the update of the systematic literature review (SLR): 'Influence of copper on antibiotic resistance of gut microbiota on pigs (including piglets)'
- Functional anatomy of the colonic bioreactor : impact of antibiotics and Saccharomyces boulardii on bacterial composition in human fecal cylinders
- Intestinal metabolites, chronic kidney disease and renal transplantation: Enigma Variations?
- Elucidation of the mode of action of a new antibacterial compound active against Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of novel hamamelitannin analogues as potentiators for vancomycin in the treatment of biofilm related Staphylococcus aureus infections
- Targeting an Aromatic Hotspot inPlasmodium falciparum1-Deoxy-d-xylulose-5-phosphate Reductoisomerase with β-Arylpropyl Analogues of Fosmidomycin
- In Vitro Selective Growth-Inhibitory Effect of 8-Hydroxyquinoline on Clostridium perfringens versus Bifidobacteria in a Medium Containing Chicken Ileal Digesta
- Hamamelitannin analogues that modulate quorum sensing as potentiators of antibiotics against Staphylococcus aureus
- The quorum sensing inhibitor hamamelitannin increases antibiotic susceptibility of Staphylococcus aureus biofilms by affecting peptidoglycan biosynthesis and eDNA release
The Belgian trial with azithromycin for acute COPD exacerbations requiring hospitalization: an investigator-initiated study protocol for a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 11. p.687-696 Mark(