- Endothelial LRP1 transports amyloid-β1-42 across the blood-brain barrier
- Protein aggregation as an antibiotic design strategy
- A genome-wide search for eigenetically regulated genes in zebra finch using MethylCap-seq and RNA-seq
- Mitochondria-associated membranes as hubs for neurodegeneration
- Cognitive deterioration in adult epilepsy: does accelerated cognitive ageing exist?
- Tau phosphorylation regulates the interaction between BIN1's SH3 domain and Tau's proline-rich domain
- Functional complementation in Drosophila to predict the pathogenicity of TARDBP variants: evidence for a loss-of-function mechanism.
Hurdles that impede economic evaluations of welfare interventions
2015) EXPERT REVIEW OF PHARMACOECONOMICS & OUTCOMES RESEARCH. 15(4). p.635-642 Mark(
- Awareness of dementia by family carers of nursing home residents dying with dementia: a post-death study
- Sequence-dependent internalization of aggregating peptides