- Restricted location of PSEN2/γ-secretase determines substrate specificity and generates an intracellular Aβ pool
- Endothelial LRP1 transports amyloid-β1-42 across the blood-brain barrier
- Protein aggregation as an antibiotic design strategy
- Mitochondria-associated membranes as hubs for neurodegeneration
- A genome-wide search for epigenetically regulated genes in zebra finch using MethylCap-seq and RNA-seq
- Effectiveness of supporting informal caregivers of people with dementia: a systematic review of randomized and non-randomized controlled trials
- Cognitive deterioration in adult epilepsy: does accelerated cognitive ageing exist?
- Tau phosphorylation regulates the interaction between BIN1's SH3 domain and Tau's proline-rich domain
Hurdles that impede economic evaluations of welfare interventions
2015) EXPERT REVIEW OF PHARMACOECONOMICS & OUTCOMES RESEARCH. 15(4). p.635-642 Mark(
- Functional complementation in Drosophila to predict the pathogenicity of TARDBP variants: evidence for a loss-of-function mechanism.