- Environmental stimulation does not reduce impulsive choice in ADHD: a 'Pink Noise' study
- The impact of idle time in the classroom: differential effects on children with ADHD
- Spontaneous activity in the waiting brain: a marker of impulsive choice in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder?
Cognitive training for attention-deficit/hyperactiviiy disorder: meta-analysis of clinical and neuropsychological outcomes from randomized controlled trials
2015) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 54(3). p.164-174 Mark(
- Assessing effortful control in typical and atypical development: are questionnaires and neuropsychological measures interchangeable? A latent-variable analysis
- Electroencephalographic activity before and after cognitive effort in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Dysfunctional modulation of default mode network activity in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Task-related electroencephalographic deviances in adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Overcoming barriers to effective early parenting interventions for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): parent and practitioner views
- 'Turning down the heat': is poor performance of children with ADHD on tasks tapping 'hot' emotional regulation caused by deficits in 'cool' executive functions?