- The elusive nature of the blocking effect: 15 failures to replicate
- Can chunk size differences explain developmental changes in lexical learning?
- Can prepared fear conditioning result from verbal instructions?
- Time course of colour-word contingency learning: practice curves, pre-exposure benefits, unlearning, and relearning
- Between the devil and the deep blue see: avoidance-avoidance competition increases pain-related fear and slows down decision-making
The impact of word prevalence on lexical decision times: evidence from the Dutch Lexicon Project 2
2016) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 42(3). p.441-458 Mark(
- Fear expression and return of fear following threat instruction with or without direct contingency experience
- Pain in context: cues predicting a reward decrease fear of movement related pain and avoidance behavior
- Interpretation, communication, and mechanisms of associations between injectable contraception and HIV risk
- X-Ray Engineering (XRE): a UGCT spin-off company