- Between the devil and the deep blue see: avoidance-avoidance competition increases pain-related fear and slows down decision-making
- Can prepared fear conditioning result from verbal instructions?
The impact of word prevalence on lexical decision times: evidence from the Dutch Lexicon Project 2
2016) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 42(3). p.441-458 Mark(
- Can chunk size differences explain developmental changes in lexical learning?
- Fear expression and return of fear following threat instruction with or without direct contingency experience
- Interpretation, communication, and mechanisms of associations between injectable contraception and HIV risk
- X-Ray Engineering (XRE): a UGCT spin-off company
- Individual monitoring of hearing status: development and validation of advanced techniques to measure otoacoustic emissions in suboptimal test conditions
- Megastudies, crowdsourcing, and large datasets in psycholinguistics: an overview of recent developments introduction
- Don't fuss, focus: the mediating effect of on-task thoughts on the relationship between error approach instructions and task performance