- Explaining human performance in psycholinguistic tasks with models of semantic similarity based on prediction and counting : a review and empirical validation
The impact of word prevalence on lexical decision times: evidence from the Dutch Lexicon Project 2
2016) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 42(3). p.441-458 Mark(
- Between the devil and the deep blue see: avoidance-avoidance competition increases pain-related fear and slows down decision-making
- Time course of colour-word contingency learning: practice curves, pre-exposure benefits, unlearning, and relearning
- Does copying idioms promote their recall?
- Can prepared fear conditioning result from verbal instructions?
- Situational judgment tests : from measures of situational judgment to measures of general domain Knowledge
- The elusive nature of the blocking effect: 15 failures to replicate
- Can chunk size differences explain developmental changes in lexical learning?
- Distribution of human papillomaviruses and bacterial vaginosis in HIV positive women with abnormal cytology in Mombasa, Kenya