- Academic self-efficacy and academic self-concept: reconsidering structural relationships
Reflection as a strategy to enhance task performance after feedback
2009) Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes. 110(1). p.23-35 Mark(
- Sex differences in school performance as a function of conscientiousness, imagination and the mediating role of problem behaviour
- Selection test anxiety: Investigating applicants' self- versus other-referenced anxiety in a real selection setting
- Relationships between student cognitions and their effects on study strategies.
- When Earning is Beneficial for Learning: The Relation of Employment and Leisure Activities to Academic Outcomes