- Day-to-day variation in autonomy-supportive and psychologically controlling parenting : the role of parents’ daily experiences of need satisfaction and need frustration
The relevance and efficacy of metacognition for instructional design in the domain of mathematics
2017) ZDM-THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL ON MATHEMATICS EDUCATION . 49(4). p.613-623 Mark(
- Reading and listening progress in segregated primary schools : does ethnic and socioeconomic classroom composition matter?
- Performance grading and motivational functioning and fear in physical education : a self-determination theory perspective
- Does general parenting context modify adolescents' appraisals and coping with a situation of parental regulation? : the case of autonomy-supportive parenting
- Effects of social pressure and child failure on parents’ use of control : an experimental investigation
- Lower-track students’ sense of academic futility: Selection or effect?
- Reproducing monocultural education : ethnic majority staff’s discursive constructions of monocultural school practices
- More ambitious educational choices in urban areas: a matter of local labour market characteristics?
- The different faces of controlling teaching : implications of a distinction between externally and internally controlling teaching for students' motivation in physical education