- Are older women forgotten in the fight against sexual violence?
- The impact of a referral card-based intervention on intimate partner violence, psychosocial health, help-seeking and safety behaviour during pregnancy and postpartum : a randomized controlled trial
The insights of health and welfare professionals on hurdles that impede economic evaluations of welfare interventions
2017) EXPERT REVIEW OF PHARMACOECONOMICS & OUTCOMES RESEARCH. 17(4). p.421-429 Mark(
- Δ⁹-Tetrahydrocannabinol concentrations in exhaled breath and physiological effects following cannabis intake : a pilot study using illicit cannabis
- A case of acute intoxication due to combined use of fentanyl and 3,4-dichloro-N-[2-(dimethylamino)cyclohexyl]-N-methylbenzamide (U-47700)
- A systematic review and narrative report of the relationship between infertility, subfertility, and intimate partner violence
- A comparative study of screening instruments and biomarkers for the detection of cannabis use
- The use of gas chromatography-mass spectrometry/combustion/isotope ratio mass spectrometry to demonstrate progesterone treatment in bovines
- Conduite automobile et cocaïne : bases bibliographiques pour un consensus de la Société française de toxicologie analytique
- Sexual and gender-based violence in the European asylum and reception sector: a perpetuum mobile?