- The double-edged sword of leader charisma : understanding the curvilinear relationship between charismatic personality and leader effectiveness
- The Brief State Rumination Inventory (BSRI) : validation and psychometric evaluation
- The validity of the Big Five personality traits for job performance: Meta-analyses of South African studies
Do personality states predict momentary task performance? The moderating role of personality variability
2016) JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 89(2). p.330-351 Mark(
The twofold diagnosis of personality disorder : how do personality dysfunction and pathological traits increment each other at successive levels of the trait hierarchy?
2016) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT. 7(3). p.280-292 Mark(
- Anchoring vignettes can they make adolescent self-reports of social-emotional skills more reliable, discriminant, and criterion-valid?
- Incremental validity of leaderless group discussion ratings over and above general mental ability and personality in predicting promotion
- Fear of being exposed: the trait-relatedness of the impostor phenomenon and its relevance in the work context
- Callous-unemotional traits in youth from a DSM-5 perspective
- A general and maladaptive personality perspective on youth obsessive–compulsive symptoms