- Ursodeoxycholic acid and its taurine/glycine conjugated species reduce colitogenic dysbiosis and equally suppress experimental colitis in mice
- Anodes stimulate anaerobic toluene degradation via sulfur cycling in marine sediments
- Chronic cigarette smoke exposure induces microbial and inflammatory shifts and mucin changes in the murine gut
- Assessment throughout a whole fishing year of the dominant microbiota of peeled brown shrimp (Crangon crangon) stored for 7 days under modified atmosphere packaging at 4 °C without preservatives
Combined approach to the identification of clinically infrequent non-tuberculous mycobacteria in Argentina
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TUBERCULOSIS AND LUNG DISEASE. 20(9). p.1257-1262 Mark(
- Vibrio lentus protects gnotobiotic sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax L.) larvae against challenge with Vibrio harveyi
- Photobacterium sanguinicancri sp. nov. isolated from marine animals
- Effect of dietary components on the gut microbiota ofaquatic animals : a never-ending story?
- Bacterial community composition in relation to bedrock type and macrobiota in soils from the Sør Rondane Mountains, East Antarctica
- Does canine inflammatory bowel disease influence gut microbial profile and host metabolism?