Abiraterone acetate post-docetaxel for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer in the Belgian compassionate use program
2016) UROLOGIC ONCOLOGY-SEMINARS AND ORIGINAL INVESTIGATIONS. 34(6). p.254.e7-254.e13 Mark(
- Robot-assisted single-site upper pole hemi-nephrectomy in an adult patient with a duplicated collecting system : is it feasible?
- Nocturnal polyuria: excess of nocturnal urine production, excess of definitions: influence on renal function profile
- Recommendations for the use of tolvaptan in autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease: a position statement on behalf of the ERA-EDTA Working Groups on Inherited Kidney Disorders and European Renal Best Practice
- Patient and caregiver priorities for outcomes in hemodialysis : an international nominal group technique study
- Nontransecting anastomotic repair in urethral reconstruction : surgical and functional outcome
- Ablative intravesical chemotherapy for small recurrent non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer: a prospective study
- Galectin-3 in renal pathology: more than just an innocent bystander?
- Claudin 19-based familial hypomagnesemia with hypercalciuria and nephrocalcinosis in a sibling pair
- Copeptin in nocturics: a posthoc explorative analysis