- Streptomyces as a plant's best friend?
- Bacterial and eukaryotic biodiversity patterns in terrestrial and aquatic habitats in the Sor Rondane Mountains, Dronning Maud Land, East Antarctica
- Photobacterium sanguinicancri sp. nov. isolated from marine animals
- Hydrocarbonoclastic Alcanivorax isolates exhibit different physiological and expression responses to n-dodecane
- Burkholderia genome mining for nonribosomal peptide synthetases reveals a great potential for novelsiderophores and lipopeptides synthesis
- The probiotic Butyricicoccus pullicaecorum reduces feed conversion and protects from potentially harmful intestinal microorganisms and necrotic enteritis in broilers
- Dynamics in the strawberry rhizosphere microbiome in response to biochar and Botrytis cinerea leaf infection
- Bacterial diversity in Bohai Bay solar saltworks, China
- Protein aggregation as an antibiotic design strategy
Taxonomic dissection of Achromobacter denitrificans Coenye et al. 2003 and proposal of Achromobacter agilis sp. nov., nom. rev., Achromobacter pestifer sp. nov., nom. rev., Achromobacter kerstersii sp. nov. and Achromobacter deleyi sp. nov.
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 66(9). p.3708-3717 Mark(