- High frequency of 'missed' HLA-B loci by serologic determination in patients with spondyloarthropathy and chronic gut inflammation
- Effects of chemical agents and enzymes on lymphocyte surface markers
- Antigen presenting dendrititic cells produce neurokinins to stimulate T cell proliferation.
- Intrapyloric injection of botulinum toxin for treating post-Nissen's dyspepsia and gas-bloat syndrome.
Role of 5-HT1A receptors in the activation of sensory nerves by capsaicin.
1999) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 159(3) A282-A282 Suppl. S). Mark(
- Why is the zona pellucida of in vitro-produced bovine embryos an efficient barrier for viral infection?: a scanning electron and confocal laser scanning microscopic study
- Registration of adverse drug reactions in a teaching hospital: a pilot project
- EDHF-mediated responses of vascular smooth muscle cells
Penetration of trovafloxacin into the airways
1999) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 159(3, suppl.). p.A845-A845 Mark(
- Tissue-integrated implants as strategic additional anchors to support a removable partial denture.